There are countless opportunities and exciting ideas for the Metaverse and every coming day more and more companies are entering into the space. Facebook has changed its corporate name to Meta. Matrix World introduced a programmable 3D multichain metaverse. Microsoft is pushing to be an early leader in Metaverse. Unity has planned to support and shape the Metaverse. Amazon is planning to establish the “Amazon Mall” in the Metaverse. Even Covid_19 is a factor that is contributing to the ever-increasing interest in the Metaverse. People are making millions of dollars in the space, and it spills into many fields. Metaverse is being used for different purposes such as helping people connect, growing businesses, finding communities, engaging fans, etc.
Recognizing the need and opportunities for the Metaverse, ChainIDE is launching a four-week Metaverse Bootcamp which will start on Nov. 20th. Professional researchers and developers holding the top leadership positions from academia and industry will join in as instructors.
Global Metaverse Bootcamp will be held by ChainIDE, organized by White Matrix and Metaverse Foundation, and supported by the Flow, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, National architects & Cthuwork, CryptoC, and Game Creator. Metaverse Bootcamp is designed to help boot campers quickly grow into Metaverse. Through innovative cutting-edge technology, developers will have easy access to the resources of the metaverse ecosystem and understand the life cycle of blockchain games.
Registration Deadline: Nov. 20th, 00:00 PST
Opening Ceremony: Nov. 20th, 17:30–20:00 PST
Register at: Global Metaverse Bootcamp
- From Blockchain to Metaverse
- Metaverse for Social Good: Thoughts from University Perspective
- Bridge Web2 and Web3, Metaverse and Middleware
- Why Crypto Art Brings Freedom to Artists?
- Concise Expressions on Voxel Art
- ChainIDE and Dapp Development
- Blockchain Game Design
- How Blockchains and Smart Contracts Revolutionize the Economy
- Opportunities of Defi and NFT in Metaverse
- GamingFi: Building a sustainable gaming economy
- Master of Blockchain Game- Game CreatorDX
- The architecture of the blockchain Game
- Master of Blockchain: Hands-on Experience of Blockchain
- How Matrix World will change the way, we work, play, and stay in the future
- How Blockchain Gaming is Taking the Crypto Ecosystem to the Next Level
- Xiao Wu: CEO of White Matrix
- Han Tang, Founder of CryptoC and Art Gallery “FengChao”
- Shuyi Zhang: CTO of White Matrix
- Yilei Zhao: Director of Ecosystem at White Matrix
- Xinyan Kong, CEO of Game Creator
- Blair Qu: CBO of White Matrix
- Amber: Director of Dapper Labs China
- Suji Yan: Founder of Mask Network
- Prof. Wei Cai: Professor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Han Tang: Founder of CryptoC and Art Gallery “FengChao”
- Nova: Chairman of the managing board at Cthuwork&NA
What you’ll gain?
After attending this four-week-long camp, you’ll have
- An immersive experience of the whole process of blockchain game development
- Access to global metaverse ecosystem resources
- Opportunities for the industry’s top capital provide
- Get to know the most dynamic technology developers around the globe and organize a team to develop projects
- Exceptional projects will be rewarded at completion
If you have any questions, please feel free to join us on any of the channels listed below.